The 666 is built for guys who like a trim look but still want to fit their boots underneath. The difference between this and the first run we got is that you actually have some room to break these bad boys in. We’re not usually the one for wider cuts, but damn do these things make sense with a little extra room. The added value of the one rinse is beyond words. For a 21oz, you won’t find softer denim on the market.
Their slim straight jean is made with a low/medium rise, constructed from their signature super heavy, but super soft 21oz indigo selvedge Japanese denim. This denim is where it all started for Iron Heart, and the 666 “Devil’s Fit” a perennially popular cut.
- Made in Japan
- Slim straight cut
- Low/Medium rise
- 21oz Japanese selvedge denim
- Woven with a double twisted weft yarn
- Lined rear pockets
- Button fly and hidden rivets
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- Selvedge side seams and fly construction
- Sanforized and one-washed – little to no shrinkage to be expected
- The waist will stretch out approximately one inch with wear
- Other dimensions will stretch proportionately to the waist
Indigo 21oz Selvedge Denim – Face
• Right hand twill
• White weft, indigo rope dyed warp
Our signature denim, we achieve bulk by making the weft from 2 twisted yarns. We weave under fairly low tension to achieve an amazingly soft but super thick denim which moulds and drapes particularly well. The weft is quite slubby and the denim has a lovely ‘hand made’ feel to it. Fades with fairly low contrast.